1. Orders can be placed through our website. We guarantee the accuracy of orders, however, we accept no responsibility for errors as a result of miscommunication.
2. We pride ourselves on the speed of our service. As much as is possible orders are processed the same day they are received. We cannot guarantee dispatch times in situations affected by circumstances beyond our control. Once the order has been processed, any changes will be treated as a new order.
3. International orders will need to be confirmed before the order is processed, payment is charged, and dispatch is made. The order will be held until the customer advises the final confirmation.
1. All orders must be paid for prior to shipping.
2. We accept Visa, MasterCard only. Orders can be delayed if confirmation is not presented, as we will have to wait for funds to be cleared.
1. All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars. Prices quoted in our website include GST.
2. GST is applied to all orders within Australia on taxable items including freight. We cannot waive GST unless required documentation is supplied for Australian orders.
3. International orders do not incur GST, however, there may be import duties and taxes applicable to the destination of shipment that we cannot be responsible for. If you have questions about these taxes please contact your local customs office.
1. Orders cancelled after 24 hours of the time of order placement will incur a 20% restocking fee.
2. Orders left on “Wait” status or unconfirmed beyond 7 days will be automatically deleted from our system save and except International Orders which will remain in the system for 14 days.
1. Mind Therapy and Mind Therapy Gold Coast have accounts with several major courier companies. We will arrange freight through these accounts for you unless you require shipping through your own courier.
2. Freight calculation is based on weight, volume and destination. Sales consultants are happy to provide freight quotes before processing payment if requested at the time the order is placed.
3. Mind Therapy and Mind Therapy Gold Coast does not charge handling or packing fees unless special legal or specification documents are requested.
4. All orders must be checked & lodged within 7 days of receipt and any claims, errors, or discrepancies must be reported immediately.
5. International shipping may require legal documents for export purposes. Please check with your local shipping agent or customs agent. Goods being held, stored, or penalties incurred in processing International orders will be passed on to the buyer/importer before the order is dispatched.
6. Please note in circumstances where the selected courier service is unavailable or experiencing delivery delays, Mind Therapy and Mind Therapy Gold Coast may find it necessary to use an alternative courier or method of delivery to ship your order. Mind Therapy and Mind Therapy Gold Coast will absorb any additional shipping charges in such cases.
RETURNS, REFUNDS & REPLACEMENTS
1. Any discrepancies must be reported within 3 days of receiving your order. Any discrepancies with your order will be logged in our system for quick reference so that we can better manage your account. No returns or exchange will be allowed after 3 days from receipt of your order.
2. Any problems reported after 3 days which are not the fault of Mind Therapy and Mind Therapy Gold Coast will incur a 20% re-stocking fee. If a return or refund is necessary, this must fall within 2 weeks of the delivery date. Returns will not be accepted beyond 2 weeks.
3. It may be necessary for clients to return goods by Australia Post, in which case, reimbursement of return freight costs will be included in refund/credit (only if the error is on Mind Therapy and Mind Therapy Gold Coast behalf). International returns can also be accepted for being faulty, damaged, or exchanged. Please ensure full tracking details (airway bill or tracking number) are provided in order to monitor the speed of the parcel being sent back.
4. Errors made by clients when placing their order can be returned if reported within 3 days and products are unopened. This will incur the 20% restocking fee. This includes change of mind returns also. Goods must arrive in re-saleable condition. Return freight will be at customer’s expense. 20% Restocking Fee covers costs of time and labour involved with returning goods to us.
5. Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and the package must include a letter identifying your invoice number, name, contact information as well as why the goods are being returned. Whether you require a credit or a replacement, it is extremely important to provide as much detail as possible about what you are returning so that the return can be processed accurately & promptly.
6. All goods/products must be unused when returned to Mind Therapy and Mind Therapy Gold Coast in order to qualify for a credit or refund.
The stability & nature of our products may be altered depending on storage conditions, or when used in combination with other ingredients. This is beyond our control & we strongly recommend lab tests prior to commercial runs. Mind Therapy and Mind Therapy Gold Coast cannot accept any liability in this regard.
As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of products is outside the control of Mind Therapy and Mind Therapy Gold Coast, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
Mind Therapy and Mind Therapy Gold Coast expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Mind Therapy and Mind Therapy Gold Coast as to the fitness for any use. The liability of Mind Therapy and Mind Therapy Gold Coast is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential losses.
Mind Therapy and Mind Therapy Gold Coast shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Mind Therapy and Mind Therapy Gold Coast shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
The products contained in this website are represented in as true a manner, as photographic processes and printing will allow. The images contained in this website are for illustrative purposes only. If you have any questions with regard to how products are packaged or labelled, please contact us.
Please visit www.accc.gov.au or www.nicnas.gov.au . Mind Therapy and Mind Therapy Gold Coast cannot be held responsible for consequential loss/ product recall due to incorrect labelling.
Note: Individuals receiving any information contained in this website must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.
WORKSHOP & COURSES DISCLAIMER & BOOKING CANCELLATION POLICY
Mind Therapy and Mind Therapy Gold Coast will make every effort to ensure that the workshop and the program content will take place as advised. Please note however, Mind Therapy and Mind Therapy Gold Coast reserves the right to cancel or make changes to any workshop and its content at any time as circumstances dictate. In the event that a workshop is cancelled by Mind Therapy and Mind Therapy Gold Coast, the registrant will be entitled to a credit or refund to the value of the cost of the workshop only. Mind Therapy and Mind Therapy Gold Coast will not be financially responsible for consequential losses such as airfares, accommodation and so on.
Should a workshop be cancelled, registrants will be notified by email or phone with as much notice as possible. Every effort will be made to provide a workshop of equivalent standard and value at a future date and registrants will be advised of the same.
Workshop Booking Cancellation Policy:
Once a workshop booking has been confirmed, all workshop bookings are non-refundable however may be transferred to another date if available, gifted to a nominated person, or a credit to the maximum value of the workshop can be saved to use for purchases of Mind Therapy and Mind Therapy Gold Coast products and services via the website if you contact us first.
Workshop booking cancellations must be made no later than 7-days prior to the scheduled date of the workshop.